Terms & Conditions
These terms are deemed to be in effect the moment a booking deposit is received.
1. To reserve the property the client must complete and return the online booking request, we will then hold your dates for one week until payment of the initial non-refundable deposit of £300 is received by transfer or by sterling cheque. Following receipt of the booking request form and deposit, Ski Diamond will send a confirmation deposit receipt and balance invoice. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
2. The balance of the rental, together with the security deposit (see clause 3) is payable not less than 56 days before the start of the rental period. If payment is not received by the due date, Ski Diamond reserves the right to give notice in writing that the rental is cancelled. The client will remain liable to pay the balance. Reservations made within 56 days of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
3. A separate security deposit is required, in case of damage to the property or its contents, the amount of the security deposit is £500. However the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the client's liability to Ski Diamond. The £500 damage security deposit is best paid by cheque as cheques are held on file and not cashed unless there is verified damage (normally by photograph). If payment of the damage security deposit is by bank transfer the sum will leave the account of the renter but will be refunded within 14 days of the end of the rental period unless there is damage.
4. Clients must notify all pre-existing damage upon arrival to Ski Diamond, phone photos can be forwarded by email.
5. All damage occurring during the stay should be notified immediately to Ski Diamond.
6. Ski Diamond will account to the client for the security deposit and refund the balance due within 14 days after the end of the rental period.
7. The rental period shall commence at 4.00 p.m. on the first day and finish at 10.00 am on the last day. Ski Diamond shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation or any of its facilities before the time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
8. The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed 4 adults, or 5 persons where the 5th is a child.
9. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. No final clean is included in our prices therefore Ski Diamond reserve the right to make a retention from the security deposit to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The client may opt to book cleaning of the apartment with Ski Diamond for prepayment of £50 but the apartment must still be left in a reasonable condition. The client also agrees to abide by the rules of the building's management.
10. The client shall report to Ski Diamond without delay, any breakdown in equipment or defects in the property. Arrangements for repair or replacement will be made as soon as possible.
11. Ski Diamond shall not be liable to the client: for any temporary defects or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the property, for any loss damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of Ski Diamond, for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, Ski Diamond shall, with seven days of notification to the client, refund to the client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
12. In no circumstances shall Ski Diamond’s liability to the client exceed the amount paid to Ski Diamond for the rental period. This contract shall be governed by Irish law in every particular including formation and interpretation and shall be deemed to have been made in Ireland. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in Ireland.